nada es mio, y todo es mio

lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Warrant (Jani Lane) - I Saw Red

Ooh, it must be magicHow inside your eyes, I see my destinyAnd every time we kiss, I feel youBreathe your love so deep inside of meIf the moon and stars should fallThey'd be easy to replaceI would lift you up to heavenAnd you would take their place(Chorus): And I saw red when I opened up the doorI saw red, my heart just spilled onto the floorAnd I didn't need to see his face...Cause I saw yoursI saw red and then I closed the doorAnd I don't think I'm gonna love you anymoreAnd every day I wake upI thank God that you are still a part of meWe've opened up the door to itSo many people never find the keyAnd if the sun should ever fail to send its lightWe would burn a thousand candlesAnd make everything alrightChorusI've been hurt, I've been blindI'm not sure that I'll be fineI never thought it would end this wayCause I saw red when I opened up the doorI saw red, my heart just spilled onto the floorAnd I didn't need to see his faceOh, I saw yoursI saw red and then I closed the doorAnd I don't think I'm gonna love you anymore...Yeah... ooh, it must be magic...

No hay comentarios: